Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Re-Invention

Okay, I have no idea where this came from, but I have this overwhelming desire to go shopping and "re-invent" my look. As in... I want to go shoe shopping? And dress shopping? Whoa. Well, okay, I still want to go out and buy more workout clothes, but I also want to buy dressy clothes. For what occasion, and where I would wear them, ummmm not sure. But I feel like I want a pair of real high heels (not my fake kitten heals, lol). And a pencil skirt. *Sigh*.

4 comments:

izzy said...

FYI: I totally fail in the shoe department. I own 0 of the 6 essential shoes every girl must have. *Double Sigh*

Jenny! said...

Oh my gosh, you have no idea how excited I got while reading this blog post! You certainly do need more girly clothes and pretty shoes.

Come visit Seattle to shop, or I might have to come and visit you. Shopping for a whole new wardrobe should not be done alone!

Unknown said...

I choked on my water when I read this post. lol
Regardless of if you have somewhere to wear a piece of clothing, there are certain things a girl must have.
I'm excited you are doing a shopping spree!!!

izzy said...

oh wow! Thanks you two! I laughed at your comments, but totally in a good way. I agree with both of you! Someday soon.. very soon, I promise!