Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year- 2010

Well, to start off with I should point out that the year 2010 promises to be alright, based on my numeric OCD and strange patterns. 20 and 10 are both multiples of 5 (my favorite number), and 20 is 10 doubled (multiples of 2 are also good numbers and- 1 goes into 2 twice, 10 goes into 20 twice, if you divide 10 by 5 it gives you two, divide 20 by 5 gives you 4, 4 divided by 2 is 2.... see what I am getting at?). 2009 following the same logic above does not indicate any type of mathematical pattern. Not that it wasn't an alright year though. I was going to attempt to list some of the highs and lows like Laurel did (which I probably will), but I doubt my list will be as long. Hmmm, let's see...
2009:
1. Got my judging certification
2. Got 2nd in a competition for skating (against real competition, haha).
3. Went to Child Hood Best Friends Wedding
4. Went to Cuba
5. Went to cousin's wedding
6. Graduated from Bachelor of Education
7. Grandad passed away
8. Started Masters Program
9. Got an interview to medical school, but can't go. Ugh.

Yeah, that basically sums up 2009. Not too eventful. Goals and plans for 2010? I have learned to knit, so now to put that skill to some use. I am also planning on getting my next promotion for judging, and I also want to take some more fitness classes. Just trying to get through the year... we'll see where it takes me I guess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure whatever you plan to do this year, you will excel at it.
I had a massive year for things happening. The hits just keep on comin'
You forgot to add one on your list:
Keep in touch with friends more!
Oh maybe that should be on my list...

izzy said...

Hahahaha, yes indeed. My schedule is just the pits for that though. Evening classes make it difficult :(